It's time to hop on the computer and start posting! Ultimate after school place to hang, and even better on a SNOW DAY!!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

New "Refferals" Feature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argie
Ha ha I get a personalized rank and you don't!!!

Number of posts : 479
Infractions : I dunno.
Super-Star Points : 2147483647
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: New "Refferals" Feature   Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:20 pm

😄

I have added a new refferal feature. When you sign up you must put the name of the person who reffered you.

Hopefully everyone who joins will fill it in and honestly. When they join I will check their profile to see what it says. If it says your name, you get a refferal!

~Yay~

Once you have registered you cannot change what is in the box or clear it. This prevents you from taking the refferal away from someone else. There's also a box for how many people you've reffered. The more, the merrier (this forum is)!

Please refer everyone who you think will be interested in chatting and everyone even if they aren't interested.

We want to make this forum an active place!! And remember, the more, the mod (power has more of a chance of coming to you).

ArGiE

In other news... not only do we have test_account but we have The Snow Day Staff for various reasons. Yes, both of these people are moderators, even though The Snow Day Staff doesn't have any colors. But if you try and get into the Snow Day Staff acount bad surprises will be awaiting you!!! :Teasing/Major Laugh:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://snowday.niceboards.net

New "Refferals" Feature
Page 1 of 1